Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Mothers With Annoying Brats Stormy Sikes Lake Stroll

Storms seem to be brewing at my location on this third Wednesday of August. So far only a few drops have dripped.

In the picture you are standing with me on one of the bridges which cross Sikes Lake, with the view looking northeast.

Whilst I walked around the lake I was passed by multiple joggers, some in full speed run mode, three roller bladers, several bikers and multiple walkers.

I was passed by no walkers. I did do the howdy thing to multiple walkers as we passed by each other walking in opposite directions.

The only disturbing thing I saw today at Sikes Lake, other than way too many geese, was a herd of young moms pushing baby strollers, with multiple babies in full crying, screaming, whining mode. I assume this phalanx of stroller pushers was some sort of club, or support group, something like Mothers with Annoying Brats, or some other such thing.

On a more pleasant note, I saw another mother, stroller free, with two of the cutest little toddlers toddling along, laughing and having themselves a mighty fine time. The littlest of the cute toddlers waved at me as she giggled.

I don't know what was the problem with the Mothers with Annoying Brats that was causing all those little darlings to muck up my nature commune with their crying, screaming and whining.

No comments: