Monday, January 4, 2016

Playing In The Tacoma Snow With David, Theo & Ruby

This just in from my baby sister in Tacoma and too cute not to share.

All my baby sister had to say about this picture was, "We got a little snow yesterday and the kids made a new friend, pic attached."

The attached pic was named fred.jpg, so I am assuming the kids named the snowman Fred and made him their friend.

In the pic you are looking at the twins in front, my nephew Theo and niece, Ruby, in one of her signature purple outfits, with their red-head big brother, David, in the rear.

I can not remember the last time I had fun playing in the snow with kids. Last week it was Spencer Jack who had me missing real snow, and now this.

Yet one more of the growing number of reasons my 2016 New Year's Resolution is to move back to Washington......

No comments: