Sunday, July 30, 2023

Cracker Jill Woke Up In Walmart


Saw that which you see here, this final Sunday morning of July, in Walmart. 

Cracker Jill.

I quickly took the photo and did not notice til getting the photo of the phone that Cracker Jill is Celebrating Women in Sports. And more specifically, the Women's World Cup currently underway.

When I saw the Cracker Jill display my first thought was wondering why the right wing nutjobs have not fussed over Cracker Jill replacing Cracker Jack in their relentless repetitive making fools of themselves over  this that or the other empathetic thing being "woke".

Maybe Cracker Jill is not yet in distribution all across the country.

It has been decades since I had Cracker Jack popcorn.

I wonder if Cracker Jill uses the same recipe.

Perhaps having no nuts...

No comments: