Saturday, December 27, 2014

Fort Worth's #1 Photo Propagandist Is Not Now Falsely Advertising Seattle

I saw that which you see here this morning on Facebook, via Tacoma's Queen V.

I saw this photo and thought to myself, oh no, Fort Worth's #1 photo propagandist, Brian Luenser, has taken his special brand of colorful Chamber of Commerce worthy photography to Seattle.

But, that turned out not to be the case. This photo was taken by Kevin Russell of KR Backwoods Photography.

What I am curious about, regarding this photo, is how does one manage to take a photo of Seattle's Pike Place Market without a single human to be seen?

In this location we are looking directly at the famous location where the salmon fly. Usually this is human and auto gridlock at this location.

Looking at the KR Backwoods Photography portfolio had me wondering what photographic wonders might result if Brian Luenser ever took his camera to an area of the country, or world, which is actually scenically blessed, and which did not require special lightning and the cover of darkness to cover up that which is not too pretty in the bright light of day....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to say what I really think of The Luenz (Brian Luenser), but I just can't pick on someone like him who looks so frail and weak.

Be well, Luenz and enjoy the so-called art exhibit that JD Granger is buying for you.