Thursday, August 29, 2013

Miley Cyrus Has Me Wanting To Go Twerking Friday Night At Billy Bob's With Connie D

Did Betty White really say what it indicates she said in the graphic on the left?

I saw this on Facebook, via the Fort Worth Connie D.

This is the funniest thing I have read regarding the extremely serious Miley Cyrus MTV VMA brouhaha.

The Miley Cyrus MTV VMA brouhaha caused me to learn a new technical term.

Twerking.

I had never heard of this twerk word before last Monday morning. I had no idea what twerking was. Even after I watched the Miley Cyrus MTV VMA embarrassment I still did not really understand what twerking was.

So, I researched this serious twerking subject and blogged about this technical twerking issue on my Durango Tech No blog in a blogging titled The Miley Cyrus MTV VMA Twerking Caused Me To Learn A New Word & Dance Move, where, in addition to sharing the technical definition of twerking, I also included a video that teaches one the art of the twerking dance moves.

I am considering replacing my salubrious daily hour of  early morning endorphin inducing aerobic stimulation, gained by swimming, with an hour of salubrious endorphin inducing aerobic stimulation gained by twerking.

I wonder if Connie D would like to go twerking with me Friday night at Billy Bob's?

2 comments:

cd0103 said...

Hee! I am home for the evening, but you pick another day and we will go. Heading to Big D tomorrow night for a wedding.

Anonymous said...

oh geez I'm glad you weren't talking about me!