Sunday, April 17, 2011
Jim Lane Will Closely Monitor Barnett Shale Drilling Because He Will Be A Mayor For All Fort Worth Families
The politician being advertised, in the Political Advertisement, is Jim Lane. He is running for Mayor of Fort Worth.
Near as I can tell the Fort Worth Ruling Oligarchy has picked Jim Lane as the successor to Fort Worth's current mayor, the goofy Mike Moncrief.
With Jim Lane being the FWRO's chosen one, I think it can be safely be predicted he will win the mayoralty with around 70% of the 6% of Fort Worth voters who will bother to vote.
Unless somehow the multiple candidates who do not have the backing of Fort Worth's Ruling Oligarchy manage to convince the 94% of Fort Worth's voters who don't vote, that it is in their interest to stage a voting revolt against the FW Ruling Oligarchy.
Jim Lane is all about being Mayor for all Fort Worth families. Even those who don't vote.
Jim’s 12 Point Platform for Fort Worth Families...
* Have all citizen calls to City Hall returned within 24 hours
* Improve/Expand City – School Partnership Programs
* Balance City Budgets with NO tax increases
* Reform City Employee Pension Plan
* Protect neighborhood integrity from undesirable encroachments
* Improve Citywide Traffic Flow & Bus/Light-rail Mobility
* Promote Citizen Volunteerism (Youth, Families & Seniors)
* Ensure responsive City departments & City services
* Support Fort Worth Police and Citizens on Patrol programs
* Support Fort Worth Fire Fighters and Emergency Medical Responders
* Support strong Fort Worth economy and job opportunities
* Closely monitor Barnett Shale drilling activity
Jim's 12 Point Platform is on the flip side of the Political Advertisement, along with a list of reasons Jim Lane is "A Leader You Trust", plus reasons Jim Lane is "A Friend You Know."
So, if you really want the Fort Worth Ruling Oligarchy to finally install a mayor who will "Closely monitor Barnett Shale drilling activity" Jim Lane is your man.