Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Pharmacy Chauffeuring To World's Littlest Skyscraper With Bernie Sanders


This morning I found myself doing volunteer chauffeur duty chauffeuring a semi-elderly person to a pharmacy so as to acquire some pharmaceuticals. When that task was completed I asked the semi-elderly person if a walk in Lucy Park might be salubrious, even with the semi-frigid temperature.

Yes, sir, that sounds fun, replied the semi-elderly person.

The pharmacy is on the east side of downtown, across from a lot of train tracks. Heading to Lucy Park nearing that collection of train tracks, whilst looking at the stunning skyline of beautiful downtown Wichita Falls, I realized I was seeing a view of the World's Littlest Skyscraper I had not previously seen. Previous views have been up close, and from the north or west side.

It is easy to pick out the World's Littlest Skyscraper in the above photo documentation. Or so it seems to me. But, if you can not quite make it out, the World's Littlest Skyscraper is that brown structure in the middle, surrounded by blue structures., directly above the white van.

Continuing on to Lucy Park.


Above we are looking at that aforementioned semi-elderly person doing his Bernie Sanders impersonation.

The semi-elderly person forgot to bring his walking stick, but even without that support he had quite a walk, covering several hundred feet in several minutes.

So, that has been my exciting day, so far, on this final Tuesday of the 2021 version of January. I am liking that blue sky has returned, thusly greatly alleviating my SAD (Seasonally Affected Disorder)...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That skyscraper sounds like something the TRWD would invest in. Maybe we can get on built on Panther Island at great expense to the taxpayers. -CA