Saturday, March 7, 2020

Happy 13th Birthday Spencer Jack


Driving Commercial Avenue in Anacortes, Washington today you would see the Fidalgo Drive-In advertising the fact that today Spencer Jack is 13 years old.

Seems like only yesterday, a Saturday in the 2008 version of August I met Spencer Jack for the first time at Bay View State Park in the Skagit Valley of Washington. If I remember right at that point in time he was somewhere between one and two years old.

The next time I saw Spencer Jack was in March of 2012 in Chandler, Arizona, at Spencer's Aunt Jackie's house. Spencer was a rambunctious five year old by then.

And the last time I saw Spencer Jack was in August of 2017 at Birch Bay, Washington.

I suspect I will be seeing the 13 year old version of Spencer Jack this coming summer.

No comments: