Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Looking To Stay Cool In Arizona With McDonald's Stroopwafel

In less than 12 hours I should be touching down in Phoenix where I just checked the temperature and see it is currently a relatively chilly 78 degrees at 6:18am Arizona time.

The temperature will likely be closer to 119 by the time I exit Sky Harbor today.

It is highly unlikely I will be brought to a restaurant tonight where TODAY'S SPECIAL is 5 minutes in the walk-in freezer, with any purchase.

Tomorrow I may have that walk-in freezer option, if needed, due to being currently scheduled to head south to Maricopa to see Penny at McDonald's.

But, McDonald's is cool without needing to take refuge in a walk-in freezer.

Tomorrow, in addition to being cool in McDonald's, I am looking forward to sampling an item or two from McDonald's new International Menu.

I will be trying the Tomato Mozzarella Chicken Sandwich from Canada, which is a chunk of crispy chicken, tomatoes, leaf lettuce, mozzarella cheese and some sorta special sauce. This sounds better than the Grand McExtreme Bacon Burger from Spain which has some sorta special bacon sauce. I may succumb to the Stroopwafel McFlurry from the Netherlands. I have already had confirmation from one of my fellow half Dutch relatives that the Stroopwafel is good.

Spencer Jack and Hank Frank's Grandpa Jake is also scheduled to return to Arizona this week, on Friday. I do not know if Miss Daisy and I will be involved in the Grandpa Jake airport pick-up. I suspect not...

No comments: