Thursday, January 3, 2019

Snow Turns Wichita Falls White Ahead Of Schedule

 Last night I barely made it to ground level without crashing to the ground, due to ice coming to town, covering my patio stairs, without me being aware of such, and almost falling when I first walked onto the ice

But, I remained vertical and to my vehicle in which my sister, who lives full time in Arizona, rode with me to Walmart.

This morning when I opened my window blinds after the sun had begun trying to do some illuminating I was soon dismayed to see that snow flakes were arriving before their scheduled arrival later in the date.

Apparently the temperature was below freezing, because the snow piled up instead of melting. I took the white photo you see above soon after the snow began attaching itself to earth. The snow is now deeper, and continues to flurry off and on.

Currently the road I see from my computer room window looks shiny and wet. I can not tell from this vantage point if the shine is from ice. I can see that the few vehicles moving on the road seem to be doing so cautiously.

I have been sick this entire year with a sore throat and coughing episodes. This frigidity will not help with my recovery.

I will not be driving anywhere until this nonsense is history. I do not like driving on ice...

No comments: