Wednesday, March 21, 2018

No Mount Wichita Bike Ride Prior To Wichita Mountain Excursion

Finally, day two of this latest iteration of Spring brings a day warm enough to allow a comfortable bike ride attired minimally.

A lot of people were out and about today, biking, walking, jogging, blading and sitting on the Circle Trail, fishing on Lake Wichita, climbing Mount Wichita and dog chasing in the Lake Wichita Park dog park.

Looking at this picture you are probably thinking I am about to ride the bike to the summit of Mount Wichita.

Doing such a thing looks doable, but in reality, I don't think doing such is doable, unless one is some sort of stunt bike rider.

Saturday I am currently scheduled to go up to Oklahoma, to Medicine Lake and the Wichita Mountains, where mountain hiking, and, I think, mountain biking takes place.

But, earlier today I learned from Elsie Hotpepper that she expects to see me on Saturday. I do not know how I am going to resolve such a scheduling conflict. Elsie Hotpepper did not inform me as to what time she is expecting to make a Wichita Falls appearance. Perhaps this will occur after I am back south of the Red River.

On another perplexing note. This morning I got a confusing Facebook message that appeared to not be directly directed to me, with one person telling another person that this Facebook message to me should be enough of a contact to facilitate engaging in brainstorming to take down Kay.

Take down Kay?

Are we talking about the notorious Fort Worth congresswoman? I think it would certainly be to Fort Worth's benefit to replace Kay Granger with someone more attuned to listening and effectively doing, but I have no clue how to go about doing such a thing.

Facts, logic and common sense do not hold much sway where things are done the Fort Worth Way.

That sounds like a campaign slogan....

No comments: