Saturday, March 17, 2018

Happy News From Montana About Mr. & Mrs. Jones

Mr. and Mrs. Joey Jones
Well. Checking in on email this morning I found an extremely happy news from Spencer Jack's dad, my Favorite Nephew Jason, also known as FNJ, about Spencer Jack's uncle Joey, also known as FNJ2.

Below is the happy news....

FUD-

I just wanted to update you on some family happenings. 

This morning, I received a text from my best friend.

That friend informed me that he was scheduled to make his first ever court appearance today.

This afternoon, whilst at work, I received a picture of Spencer's Uncle Joey kissing his bride, which I have attached.

I asked my friend, via text, if I could share this photo with you.   He responded quickly with 'yes!'

Later tonight I was privileged to talk to him via phone.

Joey told me he married Monique today at the Helena Municipal Courthouse at about 3:15 PM (mountain time).

He sounded so happy.   He said Monique was so happy too.

I am so happy for Joey and Monique.  And I am sure many others are too.

Also, I can't wait to be an Uncle.  I am told that this will happen in early October.

Thought you would enjoy all this good news. 

-FNJ

No comments: