Monday, December 25, 2017

White Western Washington Christmas With Theo & Ruby

A couple minutes ago my sister in Arizona, nephews Christopher and Jeremy's mom, texted me telling me she had heard from Ginger in Marysville with photo documentation from Ginger's Marysville location north of Seattle, documenting that a White Christmas had arrived.

At that precise moment another text message arrived, this one from my sister in Tacoma, nephews David and Theo and niece Ruby's mom, with the photo documentation you see here, of Theo in his snowy Tacoma backyard.

I replied to the snowy Theo photo saying I was going to blog this, to which I got another text message telling me a snowman photo would soon arrive.

That arrival just happened. And so that photo has been added.

Where is David? Did Ruby and Theo turn David into the snowman?

David can be a little bit persnickety. It does not strain my imagination too much to imagine that David may have a strong aversion to the idea that playing in something cold, like snow, is fun. David would sound quite reasonable explaining his snow beliefs and would likely have me thinking he is correct in his thinking.

I know a little snow play goes a long ways for me. Unless I am on skis. Or a sled. But, making a cold snowman, not as much fun.

It is cold enough to snow at my North Texas location. There is some cloud action above. But, so far nothing white has precipitated....

UPDATE: More Snow Photos of Theo & Ruby...




I have never been a fan of laying on snow covered ground and doing that "snow angel" thing. But, it appears Ruby has no similar aversion.

I have found out the reason we are seeing no photos of David and snow. David is enjoying the great indoors having fun playing with his new Nintendo device of some sort.

UPDATE #2: Theo and Ruby taking Mama Kristin on a sled ride down a hill in Tacoma's Wright Park...

No comments: