Monday, October 2, 2017

David, Theo & Ruby Get New Wheels Rolling Through Tacoma

The Scooter Girl you are looking at here is my niece Ruby, scooting fast along a Tacoma sidewalk.

Tacoma is a modern American city with streets with sidewalks on both sides of the street, usually with a landscaped median between the sidewalk and street.

Unlike...

Well, anyone who has read this blog before can fill in the blank which follows "unlike" with the un-modern American city I'm referring to with that "unlike" word.

Ruby's mom phone texted me the Scooter Girl photo documentation you see here, along with additional photo documentation documenting Ruby's brother's new bikes.

Text accompanying the photo documentation...

Some friends gave David a hand me down bike in great shape. 24 inch tires. 7 gears. So, then we got Theo a bigger bike too. He should be able to keep up with you a bit better now. And Scooter Girl too...

I think I need to figure out a way to get my bike to Tacoma within a reasonable time frame so as to have some mighty fine time rolling wheels with nephews David and Theo on Tacoma's mountain bike trails.

T

I hope David has been easily able to master using hand brakes attached to calipers, along with shifting through seven gears.


Theo's new bike looks to be a mountain bike. I hope Theo is also easily able to master using hand brakes attached to calipers, along with shifting through I don't know how many gears.

When I last rode bikes with David, Theo and Ruby, Ruby's bike had training wheels. I do not know if Ruby has opted out of being a bike rider with scootering now being her preferred means of rolling wheels...

No comments: