Sunday, February 5, 2017

Hoping The Fog Lifts Before Lady Gaga's Super Bowl Halftime Show

One of my vehicles under the carport safe from the Fog
When one lives close to the ocean one expects to wake up every once in awhile to find ones outlook on the outer world to be foggy.

Such was the case this morning on this fifth day of 2017's February.

Super Bowl Sunday.

Super Bowl LI

I'm not much of a fan of the football game part of the Super Bowl, unless someone like the Seattle Seahawks is playing, or the Dallas Cowboys.

Apparently not many people are alive in 2017 possessing a living memory of the Dallas Cowboys playing in the Super Bowl.

I do remember the Seattle Seahawks Super Bowling a time or two in the past few years.

I used to find the Super Bowl commercials to have some entertainment value. But the commercials have not been all the memorable the last several years.

Nor has the Super  Bowl Halftime Show been memorable the last several years.

Today I will likely make  it through the Halftime Show before bailing on the 2017 iteration of the Super Bowl.

I like Lady Gaga.

I am expecting Lady Gaga to put on a super Super Bowl Halftime Show. If Lady Gaga does not deliver a super show I will be terribly disappointed.

No comments: