Monday, December 12, 2016

Incoming Cold Report From The PNW

Incoming to my phone from Spencer Jack's dad, my Favorite Nephew Jason, with the snow photo you see here from WSDOT (Washington State Department of Transportation).

Text message accompanying photo...

FUD - Nice blog today about your dear ole dad.

The rest of your relatives are ice cold frozen in the PNW right now.

Some snow showers this morning here in the Skagit zone.   Most are concentrated in Whatcom County.

Heading down to the Phoenix suburbs is starting to sound appetizing.

Stay warm, FNJ
_____________________

Yesterday my location was heated to almost 70. So I was out and about with no additional upper outerwear needed than a t-shirt. This morning dipped again below freezing, so I was back in flannel to venture out to ALDI.

I do not know if the Phoenix zone is reliably warm this time of year. It is likely, though, that the Phoenix zone is warmer than Jason's location in the PNW and warmer than my location in what is known locally as Texoma.

No comments: