Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Heading South On The Wichita Falls Circle Trail Finding Sidewalks With No Boondoggles

Yesterday I opted to head north on the Circle Trail after leaving the relative comfort of my abode.

Today I opted to head south on the Circle Trail after leaving the relative comfort of my abode.

Tomorrow I will be opting to head neither south or north on the Circle Trail after leaving the relative comfort of my abode.

Tomorrow I will be heading southeast after I leave the relative comfort of my abode.

I do not currently know how far southeast I will be heading tomorrow. Multiple variables are yet to be determined.

Regarding today's walk south on the Circle Trail. As you can see, this section of the circle is very straight, heading towards Kemp Boulevard and Lake Wichita Dam.

I did not make it to the dam today.

Instead I opted to route through a neighborhood to the west, leaving the Circle Trail to walk on a Wichita Falls novelty called sidewalks, which I rarely had available to me when I walked in the primitive Texas burg which calls itself Fort Worth.

Fort Worth should send some sort of task force to Wichita Falls to find out how Wichita Falls manages to have roads with sidewalks on both sides of the street, and parks with modern restroom facilities, with nary a primitive outhouse to be found.

And no embarrassing Boondoggles run by the unqualified son of a local corrupt politician....

No comments: