Thursday, November 10, 2016

Happy Birthday To My Favorite Nephew Joey

That would be Spencer Jack's Favorite Uncle Joey you are looking at here.

Today is my Favorite Nephew Joey's 35th birthday.

Happy Birthday, Joey!

Seems like only yesterday I drove from Bellingham, where I was living at the time, to United General Hospital, in the Skagit Valley, to meet my new nephew.

35 years ago.

Joey is the only one of my relatives I have seen in person for over four years. Joey had a job to do in Dallas last year. If I remember right that was in October of 2015.

That is the Mount Baker volcano behind Joey in the photo. On a late August day back in the 1990s.

Long ago I made multiple webpages titled Nephews in Danger. I did not remember those webpages still existed, til this morning.

On Joey in Danger on Mount Baker you will see other pictures of Joey hiking up Mount Baker.

I texted Joey a "Happy Birthday Favorite Nephew Joey" this morning.

Joey texted right back with a "Thanks FUD!"

No comments: