Thursday, September 1, 2016

Does Pickle Juice Have Me Feeling Good On Top Of Mount Wichita?

Yesterday I spent six or seven hours in a seated position behind a steering wheel navigating four wheels at high speed.

An activity such as driving does not provide much endorphin inducing aerobic stimulation.

Except for the occasional excitement caused by a semi-truck trailer swerving and almost tipping over.

Ever since Mr. Spiffy revealed that it was pickle juice which accounted for his puckery ability to bike for hundreds of miles, and Miss Catspaw confirmed the alleged health benefits, I have been drinking copious amounts of pickle juice.

Well, an ounce or two, here and there.

I do not know if it is the pickle juice which has me feeling good and extra energetic, or what.

After yesterday's rolling slothness, today I felt the need for extreme aerobic stimulation.

So, it was to Mount Wichita (also known, for some unfathomable reason, as Murphy Mountain) to get me some much needed endorphins.

Til today my bad photographic skills had not rendered a photo which gives one a good idea how steep the climb is to the summit of Mount Wichita.

I climbed to the Mount Wichita summit at as high a speed rate as I could manage. By the time I reached the top I was in hyperventilating heart pounding mode.

Soon the aforementioned endorphins arrived.

I fear my cerebral blood flow is still being affected by the hyperventilation, that or early onslaught of Alzheimer's is causing me to be making bad typos over and over again. Such as above I originally typed summing when the word I wanted was summit. Typos like that. Typos which are not misspellings are harder to spot, due to not getting the red flag error clue.

I think I need to go drink some more pickle juice now....

No comments: