Friday, February 19, 2016

Are Elsie Hotpepper And I Attending The Downtown Fort Worth, Inc. Trailblazer Awards?

Way back in December of last year I got an email from Downtown Fort Worth, Inc. asking if I have blazed any trails lately, while informing me they wanted to recognize my contributions to Downtown Fort Worth.

I blogged about this in Downtown Fort Worth Wants To Recognize My Trailblazing Contributions.

Elsie Hotpepper was tasked with filling out the form which came with the email in which my multiple contributions to Downtown Fort Worth were to be detailed.

I forgot about this important document, which Elsie Hotpepper was tasked with filling out, til this morning when I got another email from the Downtown Fort Worth, Inc. people reminding me of the upcoming Trailblazer Awards event taking place March 8 in the Ballroom of the Omni Hotel.

I have received no notification from the Downtown Fort Worth, Inc. people as to the current status of recognizing my multiple contributions to Downtown Fort Worth with a coveted Trailblazer Award.

Elsie Hotpepper was also tasked with securing tickets to the Trailblazer Awards. I am suspecting Elsie Hotpepper has failed to follow through on both of these tasks with which she was tasked....

No comments: