Sunday, January 24, 2016

Sunday Running With Arlington Indian Ghosts

Til today the last couple of weeks I had not indulged in the jogging habit I acquired last summer.

I think it was the abrupt change to winter type temperatures which put the temporary stay on running.

But, today, with the outer world not being too cool, currently at a relatively balmy 61 degrees, but a little cooler when I hauled myself to Arlington to go running with the Indian Ghosts who haunt the Village Creek Natural Historical Area.

I was not alone with the Indian Ghosts today. More people than is the norm were having themselves a mighty fine time enjoying the crisp, clean air.

My intention today had been to run a three mile loop. But when I got to the location you see above I found the loop was not doable due to water flowing over the dam bridge I use to cross over into the Interlochen neighborhood.

I don't like backtracking, but with the loop not doable, backtracking is what I did.

And now, a couple hours later, I am still enjoying the endorphins that came my way today via aerobic over stimulation.

I think I will make sure I don't fall off the salubrious jogging wagon again....

No comments: