Sunday, January 17, 2016

Sampson Strong Words Not Enough To Get Me To A Seattle Super Bowl Party

During this peaceful Sunday afternoon at one point in the passing time I checked in on Facebook to find myself shocked to see Chris of Sampson and Delilah fame cursing like Elsie Hotpepper on a Saturday night saloon hopping escapade.

The Miss Chris artful use of the notorious F word and the context in which the notorious F word was used indicated to me that the Seattle Seahawks were not doing well in their attempt to defeat the Carolina Panthers and thus advance one more step towards being in the Super Bowl three years in a row.

I then checked my online method of checking an ongoing football game to quickly learn that the Seahawks were behind something like 34-21 going into the final quarter. From the point I began paying attention the Seahawks started in on one of their patented come from behind win attempts that eventually failed with the final score 34-24.

I guess I am relieved that I now will not be needing to find myself a viewing location to watch the Seattle Seahawks in this year's Super Bowl.

I had already secured one of the coveted invites to the annual Sampson & Delilah Super Bowl Party, but attending that particular Super Bowl Party requires traveling a couple thousand miles north and west from my current location.

An effort which seems like way too much bother just to attend a storied, legendary Super Bowl Party.....

No comments: