Thursday, January 7, 2016

Me & The Secret Soldiers Of Benghazi World Premiere

I got my tickets today to....

PARAMOUNT PICTURES PRESENTS
A MICHAEL BAY FILM
13 HOURS
THE SECRET SOLDIERS
OF BENGHAZI

A World Premiere Event, Tuesday, January 12, 2016 at 5:30pm in AT & T Stadium in Arlington.

I don't think I have been to a movie in a theater since seeing Gladiator early this century in the Cinerama in Seattle.

I don't like watching movies in theaters due to the fact I can't stand people talking to the screen as if they are in their own living room.

This 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi  movie is not going to be seen by me in a movie theater, but instead in a football stadium, where I don't think the talkers will bug me bad, due to watching the movie not being the main attraction.

The main attraction will be watching this movie in a football stadium with the sort of crowd attracted to a movie about Benghazi.

The movie poster indicates the movie is about "WHEN EVERYTHING WENT WRONG SIX MEN HAD THE COURAGE TO DO WHAT WAS RIGHT."

In all the years of excess Benghazi propaganda I have not heard of these six courageous men.

It has long seemed rather pitiful that the right wing nutters have tried to make so much out of the Benghazi incident, with me thinking, many a time, is that all they've got? Benghazi compared to a pre-emptive war based on lies  in which thousands of Americans were killed and wounded along with hundreds of thousands of Iraqis killed and wounded in a debacle which left much of the Middle East and the World in worse shape than before the Bush led debacle.

Anyway, I've not been in AT & T stadium since July of 2014 when I suffered through way too many minutes of a soccer match. I suspect I may have a similar attention span problem with this Benghazi movie....

No comments: