Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Today The Bluest Sky I See Is Glowing Bright In Texas

As you can see via the skyward view looking through the bars of my patio prison cell, blue sky has returned to my location on the planet.

I suspect my current bout of SAD (Seasonally Affected Disorder) will soon abate.

I had to pick up an optical device in downtown Fort Worth this morning. This had me in my vehicle earlier than the norm.

Dew made visibility an issue that had to be taken care of before rolling any wheels.

I thought I had taken care of the dew related visibility issue completely until I reached the point where I needed to see out of the rear view mirror whilst merging on to the freeway. It was when the bright sun hit the south facing window, and mirror, that it became apparent visibility was still a problem. Hitting the roll down the window button quickly solved the problem.

Among the many good things I can say about downtown Fort Worth one is getting there is real easy, even during rush hour. It took about 8 minutes once I got on the freeway to get to my optical device location at West 6th Street and Houston.

Currently, two hours before noon, the outer world at my location is a bit chilly. 45 degrees. I think in an hour or two I will expose myself to the cold to get some much needed Vitamin D and some endorphins....

No comments: