Monday, December 28, 2015

My Phone Is Telling Me It Is Snowing At My Texas Location

When I woke up my phone this morning, sometime between 5 and 6, the screen thing which indicates what the weather is doing showed snowflakes falling from a dark sky.

Hours later the screen thing which indicates what the weather is doing shows a brighter sky with snowflakes still falling.

However, in the real non-phone world, I have seen no flakes falling.

A short walk around my neighborhood did indicate that some snow had fallen during the dark hours, with the evidence being what appeared to be snow accumulation on windshields.

The temperature is currently 4 degrees above freezing. Two days ago I had myself a mighty fine morning swim, with the temperature increasing throughout that day, to a high near 80, spawning tornadoes.

I tried to go jogging this morning, but quickly aborted the attempt. I was dressed more to go skiing than jogging. I decided multiple layers of outerwear does not facilitate jogging.

I think this cold nonsense is scheduled to last for the rest of the year. I need to locate my ski pants and see if I can still get in them....

No comments: