Sunday, December 27, 2015

All Hail Breaks Loose With Texas Goliath Storm Thunder Booming

No, those are not icicles you see dangling from a tree. It is not yet cold enough to make icicles.

But it is cold enough for the ongoing Goliath Storm to drop a big deluge of marble-sized hail at my current location about 40 miles west of where tornadoes yesterday wreaked havoc on the Dallas side of the D/FW Metroplex.

Hail falling in copious amounts is even noisier than my memory of how noisy an earthquake is, as in a real earthquake caused by shifting tectonic plates, not a fracking earthquake, which from reports I have heard are not all that noisy.

Thunder just started up booming again. I'm ready for this storm to take an exit. And for HEAT to return. The outer world is still 10 degrees above freezing at my location, but it feels so COLD.

Below is video of All Hail Breaking Loose a few minutes ago....

No comments: