Sunday, June 21, 2015

June 21 Summer Solstice Nude Hiking Father's Day On The Tandy Hills

Weeks ago the Tandy Hills Natural Area sent notice, via Facebook, that, in addition to being Father's Day and the Summer Solstice, today is also Nude Hiking Day.

Before installing the CLOTHING OPTIONAL BEYOND THIS POINT sign on the Tandy Hills the Fort Worth city attorney was asked if it was okay for the Tandy Hills to be a proper location to celebrate this important international holiday.

The Fort Worth city attorney gave the okay, with a few cautionary parameters. So, check out those parameters before you take your clothes off on the Tandy Hills today. Or any other day.

What with all the rain that has drenched the Tandy Hills and surrounding areas in the past several weeks I am thinking today would make for a possibly muddy naked hike.

For that muddy reason alone, I think I will forego participating.

Unless I change my mind.

No comments: