Sunday, February 1, 2015

Two Texas Glamour Queens And A Texas Giant Have Me Feeling Like A Munchkin

I saw that which you see here this morning on Facebook. I have met two of the three people in this photo, that being the pair on the right.

I have not personally, in person, previously seen the two on the right all dressed up in Glamour Queen mode, like I am looking at here.

Well, that is not precisely accurate, I have seen the Glamour Queen on the right looking glamorous at events requiring such, but not to the extent documented here.

I am unclear as to what the exact nature of this event was, other than maybe it had something to do with de-throning someone known as the Queen of the Rhinos.

A resident of the Fort Worth Zoo? I have no idea.

What I do know for sure is that I am way shorter than the two Glamour Queens.

That Mr. Bickley guy on the left must be a giant. I think next to him I would look like a candidate for being one of the Munchkins in a remake of the Wizard of Oz....

No comments: