Wednesday, September 17, 2014

A Pre-Fall Barbecue Chicken Burger With The Village Creek Indian Ghosts

Fall falls upon us in a few days.

Today I needed to go to ALDI so I decided to roll my wheels with Arlington's Indian Ghosts who haunt the Village Creek Natural Historical Area prior to ALDIizing.

In the picture my handlebars are looking at the formerly blue Village Creek Blue Bayou.

Currently the formerly blue Blue Bayou is looking like it has adopted fall colors, with green fading to brown.

Bike riding was extremely pleasant today. No wind, the air chilled to the mid 80s, no overheating.

The pool is back not being cool after its bout last week of being almost too cool for this time of year. I suspect the too cool pool will soon return and that I will acclimate to it.

In the meantime I'm having a barbecue chicken burger with cabbage salad. Fall food.....

No comments: