Friday, August 1, 2014

A Cool Cloudy First Day Of August At Arlington's Black Bayou Of Village Creek

I am sure you recognize the location pictured on the left as the formerly blue Blue Bayou in Arlington's Village Creek Natural Historical Area.

Today the formerly blue Blue Bayou, on this first day of August, had become the Village Creek Black Bayou.

Today's clouds look the most drip-worthy of the past couple days of drip-worthy looking clouds. However, unlike yesterday and the day before, no rain has dropped on any location I have been in in the outer world.

For a moment or two I thought I was getting dripped on the pool this morning, but it turned out the drip source was not clouds but wind blowing water from the pool fountain.

I have been having computer problems the past 24 hours that have sort of thrown me off my usual tightly scheduled schedule. I am hoping the computer problems are over because I have other things to fix than a problem computer.

Speaking of fixing things. I did not realize it was as late as it is til I consulted a time keeping device. It is well past time to fix myself some lunch.

No comments: