Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Just Another Cold Wet February Texas Tuesday

The dreary patio view of the outer world at my location looks sort of like snow has fallen.

But no snow has fallen.

However, precipitation has precipitated in the form of melted snow, also known as rain.

Due to the morning drippage, for the second day in a row, I skipped my regularly scheduled hot tub hydrotherapy session.

I think I  may be becoming a Weather Baby who no longer embraces the icy cold like a polar bear having himself a mighty fine time getting wet and extremely cold.

Yesterday I finished the PDF Conversion Project I whined about last week. The PDF Conversion Project turned out to be way less annoying than I feared.

With the PDF Conversion Project completed, and with the outer world being so cold, today for my daily walk I think I will walk around a couple stores finding stuff to buy.

I just looked at the calendar stuck on my wall and realized that by the time today ends already one seventh of the second month of 2014 will have passed in to history. Time flies.

Tomorrow Miss Puerto Rico flies to her home island. This means I get to babysit a badly behaved elderly cat for a week. That is going to be a lot of fun....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And now for something completely different:

The State of Texas vs JOHN DEAN GRANGER IV

http://court-records-management.com/record/15326079/JP1-55886

It's just a traffic ticket.