Saturday, February 8, 2014

A Hot Tub Hydrotherapy Session Combined With A Texas Temperature Above Freezing Has Alleviated My SAD Symptoms

24 hours ago, looking at the ground 30 feet below my patio viewing platform, that ground was white, covered with snow.

That white snow is now mostly gone, replaced by a soothing shade of brown.

The temperature currently is only two degrees above freezing, heading to a high somewhere in the mid-50s on this 2nd Saturday of the 2nd month of 2014, if the temperature predictors are correct in their prediction.

Due to the temperature being at a relatively balmy one degree above freezing when the time of my regularly scheduled morning hot tub hydrotherapy session came around I decided it was hot enough for my first hydrotherapy session in three days.

The hot tub hydrotherapy session greatly alleviated my SAD (Seasonally Affected Disorder) sad situation.

I am hoping to experience additional SAD alleviation today by going on a hike, walk or bike ride prior to going to Town Talk.....

No comments: