Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sleet Rain & Snow Forecast For North Texas On The Last November Sunday


I don't know that I have ever experienced sleet.

So  far, despite the 80% sleet prediction, I have seen nothing falling that seems to be worthy of being called sleet.

I am familiar with rain and snow, so if those fall, as predicted, tomorrow, I will be able to identify what is getting me cold and wet.

The temperature of the outer world at my location, according to my computer based temperature monitoring device is two degrees above freezing at about an hour before noon on this final Sunday of November.

I don't know at the present time if I will be having myself a mighty fine time today inducing endorphins at any of my regular endorphin inducing locations.

I may go visit Walmart around noon to get a turkey bird to cook on Thursday. I am thinking with the current temperature conditions I could leave the bird outside to do some slow thawing.

Although, now that you are making me think about it, with the temperature barely above freezing I don't know how much thawing could take place.

No comments: