Thursday, November 7, 2013

A North Texas Frost Advisory Has Me Searching For My Long Underwear

I'm not exactly sure why, but for some reason I decided to bail on my daily morning swim habit this morning.

Bailing on swimming may have had something to do with the temperature being chilled to 42 degrees in the outer world at my location, with the wind making the wind chill factor making it really feel like 31 degrees.

As in one degree below freezing.

And then there is that FROST ADVISORY you see via my computer's weather monitoring graphic.

The artificial heat producing system came on in my abode at 4 this morning when the interior temperature dropped to 65 degrees. I don't remember the last time the artificial heat producing system came on in the middle of the night in my abode.

With approximately 44 days to go til the start of winter I am thinking today's Big Chill on the first Thursday of the 11th month of 2013 is a chilly preview of the coming few months.

Today I am going to go on a search for my long underwear. I know it has to be in here somewhere.....

No comments: