Monday, August 26, 2013

Today I Was Schooled In Green By Fort Worth Weekly

I did not get around to reading last week's Fort Worth Weekly until today, two days before this week's Fort Worth Weekly becomes readable.

Last week's Fort Worth Weekly has an article titled Schooled in Green which managed to surprise me.

Til an hour ago if you'd ask me if I knew anywhere in the world where the geo-thermal method of heating a space was being used I would have said there are geo-thermal heated greenhouses in Iceland.

So, imagine how surprised I was to learn that Tarrant County has several new schools which are geo-thermal heated and cooled.

Is this type thing happening all over America? And the world? I have no idea. What I do know is this sure seems to be a good method to heat and cool a school.

No comments: