Thursday, August 8, 2013

Another HOT August Day In Texas With Possible Raindrops

Currently, at the time I am typing the word you are reading right now, it is 2:22 in the afternoon of August 8.

As you can see, the temperature, currently, is a relatively chilly 95, with that vexing heat index thing making it feel like 104.

104 is also the predicted real temperature high for today. Rain dropping is also predicted.

Some rain dropping already occurred at my location, for a brief period of a couple minutes, a couple hours ago.

The rain dropped long enough for me to step outside and enjoy getting hit by incoming warm wet spots.

I, once again, had myself a long swim this morning, soon after the sun's arrival. By the time my regular noon need to get myself some more aerobic endorphin inducing stimulation arrived, I was not in much of mood for a steambath.

So, I went to Walmart and pushed a cart whilst getting stuff I needed to get. I am almost 100% certain pushing a Walmart cart does not provide much aerobic stimulation. But I had myself a fine time anyway.

No comments: