Sunday, June 9, 2013

I Have Video Documentation That Spencer Jack Has Been Baptized Or Traumatized



I get videos sent from iPhones in .mov format. That format is Apple Quicktime, which I don't have on my computer, due to past issues with Quicktime being annoying.

To view a video sent to me from an iPhone, such as the one I received a few minutes ago from Spencer Jack's dad, I turn the video into a YouTube video in order to see it.

The incoming email with attached video, from Spencer Jack's dad, contained no words describing for me what I was going to see in the video.

I sort of figured the video would have something to do with the recently collapsed I-5 Skagit River Bridge.

I figured wrong.

Instead of a bridge I saw Spencer Jack in a tub of water, looking not too happy, maybe a little traumatized, as if  he'd been caught by some cult and was under going some cultish ritual.

I remember getting baptized in the Presbyterian Church when I was maybe 13 years old. I believe this consisted of some water being sprinkled on my forehead, and was not even remotely anything that looked like an attempt to drown a little kid.

Does Child Protective Services know about this practice of submerging a kid in water in this manner?

No comments: