Sunday, April 7, 2013

Looking At The Village Creek Wildflower Area Thinking About Going To Earth Day In Dallas

A lot of people were with me today having a natural, historical walk in Arlington with the Indian Ghosts who haunt the Village Creek Natural Historical Area.

The burst we got, a few days ago, of energizing H2O, via a sky delivery, seems to have jump started the Texas Wildflowers which have been dormant for too long.

As you can see, the designated Village Creek Natural Historical Area's Wildflower Area is showing a little color among the carpet of green foliage.

Speaking of green. This morning I was asked if I wanted to go Fair Park in Dallas on Saturday, April 20, for some sort of Earth Day event. I am awaiting further details before agreeing to go. The plan would be to take the Trinity Railway Express to Dallas, then the DART train to Fair Park.

Sounds like an adventure to me.

Everyone knows I am adventure averse.

Speaking of adventure, this morning I had myself a real fine time swimming in the cool pool. The outer world at my location was heated to some temperature in the 60s by the time the sun arrived to amp up the heating to its current 67 degrees.

Currently clouds are between me and the sun. I had planned on an afternoon swim and doing some poolside lounging to work on my tan in preparation for swimming with the South Padre Island dolphins.

Maybe by the time lunch is done the sun will make an appearance....

No comments: