Monday, January 7, 2013

New Tires On The Summit Of Mount Tandy Talking About Crime Punishment & Karma

In the noon time frame my primary motorized vehicular transport was being operated on, getting new tires installed.

So, instead of driving somewhere to get myself some salubrious aerobic stimulation, I walked around my neighborhood.

After a few minutes of walking I got a phone call where I eventually found myself having an interesting conversation about crime and punishment and karma.

A half hour or so into this conversation, about crime and punishment and karma, Miss Puerto suddenly came out of a door and began walking beside me, listening, eventually having trouble not laughing due to the things she was hearing me say.

My primary motorized vehicular transport was returned to me, with new tires, around 3 this afternoon. I then took off around 4 and headed to the summit of Mount Tandy.

I have not been on the Tandy Hills for weeks. I was pleased to find the hills were totally dried out from the dousing they got on Christmas.

As you can see, via the picture above, looking west across the Tandy Wagon Trail as heads towards the stunning skyline of beautiful downtown Fort Worth, the clouds have already moved in in preparation for the next two days of predicted thunderstorming and heavy rain.

I have all my hatches battened down in anticipation of some heavy duty storming, both figuratively and literally.

No comments: