Saturday, December 8, 2012

Getting Ready For Incoming Snow By Going For A Saturday Night Swim


As you can see, via the 7-Day Forecast, above, currently the forecasters are forecasting snow to be falling on my locale on Monday.

I am anticipating a blizzard.

Late this afternoon I took off to go to the library to get some books and to take my favorite librarian on a sunset hike on the Tandy Hills.

I get so much resistance regarding these type endeavors.

After the watching the sun set on the Tandy Hills, me and my hiker returned to my abode to go for a post-sunset swim.

Well, actually, for reasons I really do not understand, I was the only one who went for a post-sunset swim.

I have now been warmed up from that delightful dip and am now settled in for a peaceful Saturday night, anticipating being snowbound for who knows how long, in about 24 hours.

I have plenty of pomegranates to last the duration.

No comments: