Thursday, September 27, 2012

Walking With The Village Creek Indian Ghosts Spying A Mysterious Stranger

What a difference a week makes. Last Thursday I was falling down an evermore miserable allergic hole, wondering if I was ever going to breathe normal again, not knowing, a week ago, that the next night would be my worst night of allergic misery, ever.

And, now, a week later, I'm breathing free and feeling like my regular fairly healthy self.

Today I drove my regular fairly healthy self to the Village Creek Natural Historical Area to walk with the Indian Ghosts who haunt this area. It seems like it's been awhile since I've visited the Village Creek Indian Ghosts.

I was a bit startled, today, when I got to the location you see in the picture above. Usually I walk to this Village Creek overlook to startle the turtles. Today it was I who was startled, startled by a guy on the other side of the creek waving at me.

You would need to click the picture to enlarge it to see the guy on the other side of the creek.

Now, you're thinking, what is the big deal, so what if there was a guy on the other side of the creek. Well, I have no idea how he got there. I know of no trails. It's a thick jungle on that side of Village Creek.

I continued on to the Village Creek Blue Bayou overlook, and then headed back to my vehicle. That waving guy, who startled me, was still in the location where I first saw him, now, hunkered down, digging in the sand bank, with a backpack beside him.

Very mysterious.

No comments: