Sometime this coming summer the Trinity River Vision Boondoggle will see the first new drive-in movie theater open in America in decades.
If you can not wait til summer to watch a movie under the stars head to the Tandy Hills Natural Area, today, to Prairie Fest x3 Part 3, where tonight is Movie Night on the Prairie.
The movie tonight on the Tandy Hills is the Buster Keaton classic, The General, a movie Orson Welles considered possibly the best movie ever made.
I don't know if Orson Welles verbalized this opinion before or after he filmed Citizen Kane.
- Movie start time is approximately 8:45 pm.
- Seating is on the grass in front of the stage.
- Food & Beverage by Chadra Mezza & Grill, Good Karma Kitchen and The Wiener Man.
- Nature Hikes and Live Music from 4 - 8 pm at Prairie Fest x3.
- Admission is FREE to Prairie Fest and Movie Night.