Monday, April 2, 2012

Walking Down The Tandy Trail Past The Elsie Hotpepper Obstacle

In the picture you are on top of Mount Tandy, looking at the old Tandy Trail heading towards the stunning skyline of beautiful downtown Fort Worth, a few miles to the west.

As you can see the Tandy Trail has turned green, with a sprinkling of wildflowers adding some much needed color.

Some storminess is predicted to be hitting this part of the planet within the upcoming 24 hour time frame.

Today, when I was getting in some salubrious endorphin inducing aerobic stimulation, at a temperature below 80, I became drenched due to the humidity, I could not help but wonder how it is I manage to do this type thing when the temperature goes north of the century mark.  I think I've puzzled about this conundrum previously.

I heard from Elsie Hotpepper today asking me if she was an "obstacle" and then in a followup email Miss Hotpepper asked if I was not speaking to her.

I have no idea why Elsie Hotpepper is asking me these probing questions.

I don't see how Elsie Hotpepper can be an obstacle to anything. She is just a tiny, dainty, little thing. Yes, in the past few months, the Elsie Hotpepper bodonkadonk has grown noticeably more bootilicious, but this still does not present much of an obstacle.

I have no answer to Miss Hotpepper's question asking if I was not speaking to her.

No comments: