Saturday, April 28, 2012

Prickly Pear Cactus Is Blooming On The Tandy Hills For Today's Prairie Fest x3 Part 2

Blooming Tandy Hills Prickly Pear Cactus 
The temperature was in the low 80s when I did my Tandy Hills hill hiking today. A steady breeze made for some good wind chilling.

I saw my first Prickly Pear Cactus bloom of the year, today.

Soon I should be able to harvest some Prickly Pears and make some Prickly Pear Jam.

I drove on View Street on my way to Town Talk, post hiking, and saw that Prairie Fest x3 Part 2 is all set up and ready to go.

CatsPaw sent me some good bridge pictures this morning and an invite to ride a Segway through Fort Worth's Botanic Garden. I must turn these two items into separate bloggings.

But, before I blog about bridges and Segways I think I'll go do some poolside lounging. After going swimming.

No comments: