|Tandy Flowers Growing Wild|
As you can see, via the picture, the wildflowers are being particularly wild this year, along with a lot of overly exuberant, equally colorful butterflies.
I arrived at the park on View Street to see what I thought was a big eco-friendly solar powered grass trimmer mowing the lawn. I assume in preparation for Saturday's Big Prairie Party.
It seems like just yesterday I went to Prairie Fest x3 Part 1, but come Saturday, that Part 1 part was already a month ago.
I got an email from the Don of the Tandy Hills, a couple days ago, with the schedule for Saturday's Prairie Party....
Prairie Fest x3 on April 28 . . .
- Dallas Area Kitefliers Organization will be coloring the sky above Tandy Hills
- Kites for sale at the festival by, Fun Family Kites
- Plein air painters will be setting up easels on the prairie
- Food Factory science hikes for kids 9 - 12 (see website for details)
- Native Plant Society of Texas plant sale
- Grammy-award winners, Brave Combo, performs with Brazen Bellies (see full stage schedule below)
Stage Schedule (4/28):
4 PM Darrin Kobetich (Six straight years at Prairie Fest)
5 PM The Ackermans (Six straight years at Prairie Fest)
6 PM Fort Worth Scottish Pipes & Drums
6:30 PM Brave Combo w/ Brazen Bellies