Thursday, April 12, 2012

Morning 12 Of April Dawns Blue & Dry In Texas

It appears that the 12th morning of April is beginning with a blue sky, judging from the limited view from my primary viewing portal on the outer world.

That outer world is currently heated to 31 degrees above freezing, heading to a supposed high today of 76.

The weather predictors are not predicting any rain to electrical action for today. The weather predictors are predicting rain and electrical action for the following 4 days, from Friday through Monday.

I got some interesting comments to yesterday's bloggings about the Bass family and David Lunsford.

I think I will go swimming now before it gets any hotter and whilst swimming I will ponder from whence my attitude towards Fort Worth's Bass family comes. Among other things.

No comments: