Saturday, April 21, 2012

Viewing My Favorite Stubby Skyscraper With Elsie Hotpepper On The Tandy Hills

In the picture you are looking at one of my favorite stubby skyscrapers that make up the stunning skyline of beautiful downtown Fort Worth.

This beautiful view, with yellow wildflowers in the foreground, is from the vantage point of the Tandy Hills, where Elsie Hotpepper walked with me today.

You may be wondering why I did not pose Elsie Hotpepper in the picture.

Well.

Ever since a controversial photo incident at the Woodshed Smokehouse, with widened hip allegations, Elsie Hotpepper has refused to get in front of any camera I am holding.

I had planned on going to the Main St. Arts Festival today, near that stunning stubby skyscraper, but circumstances, pretty much beyond my control, have thwarted that plan.

There is always tomorrow. Or next year.

I forgot to mention, Elsie Hotpepper did not wear her new high heels on the Tandy Hills today.

No comments: