Friday, April 27, 2012

The Final Friday Of April

Looking skyward through the bars of my patio prison cell on the final Friday of April, day 27, there appears to be some cloud action.

But, no rain is in the current forecast, for today.

However, on the last day of April, Monday, April Showers are in the forecast.

It was windy all night, again, which had me hearing wind chimes tinkling. I do not like wind chimes.

A couple days ago a couple people emailed me asking if it was I who was found dead beside his bike beside the Trinity River. This seemed odd to me, like those people who call to see if I got struck by the tornado they'd just seen on CNN twisting somewhere in Texas.

I'd not bothered to click on the link to the story about the dead biker that those asking if I'd died, politely included in their query, til last night.

I was surprised to learn that the dead biker was found in River Legacy Park. On Tuesday. I biked in River Legacy Park on Monday and Wednesday oblivious to the fact that someone had met his tragic end there.

On a happier note, I was happy this morning to read in my favorite newspaper, the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, that Trader Joe's is opening in Fort Worth on June 15. I have only been to one Trader Joe's, somewhere between Sea-Tac and Tacoma. I liked Trader Joe's a lot. I suspect it will be very busy, like In-N-Out, when it opens.

It is currently 68 degrees. I think I will go swimming now before it gets any hotter.

No comments: