Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The 3rd Wednesday Of April Dawns Cool & Clear In Texas

The icy blue view of the outer world at my location on this 18th morning of April matches this morning's icy cool temperature of only 22 degrees above freezing.

My swimming pool is still in being treated mode, so no cool pool for me this morning. With these semi-frigid temperatures the water is likely not as warm as the last time I immersed myself in it.

The Fort Worth Main St. Arts Festival starts up tomorrow.

I am currently planning on going on Saturday. My means of conveyance to downtown Fort Worth will be via one of the Fort Worth adventure buses.

The rock and roll ride on Fort Worth's natural gas powered buses is a fun thing. I don't know why more people don't get on board.

Something in the air is back bugging my eyes again. I think I will move to a desert where I can breathe easier.

Elsie Hotpepper is being cranky with me. Near as I can tell this crankiness is caused by me going to the Woodshed Smokehouse without her.

No comments: