Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The 2nd Monday Of April Dawns Blue & Fog-Free In Texas

Looking out my primary viewing portal on the outer world, on this 10th morning of April, there appears to be a blue glow phenomenon occurring.

I did not hear any of the predicted thunderstorming last night and it does not appear that any of the predicted rain fell on my location.

And this morning the predicted fog has not fogged up the view, unlike yesterday's foggiest day I've ever seen in Texas.

When this second Tuesday of April ends a third of April will already passed in to history.

Today I am hoping, if Sunday's rain have not left the park closed, to go biking with the Indian Ghosts who haunt the Village Creek Natural Historical Area in Arlington.

Before I do that I think I will go swimming before it gets any hotter than the current 30 degrees above freezing.

No comments: